Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

New Twitter Account

For various reasons, I've decided to keep my original and main twitter account private for the time being. However, I intend to update my blog on a more regular basis and promote it a bit more, a private account really isn't practical for that so I've decided to set up a second twitter account just for my blog updates. My blog twitter name is @lost_girl_blogs and followers old and new are welcome to follow me on that account.  Please note that the blog twitter account will really just be blog updates and blog related stuff only.

Normal ramblings will continue on my main twitter account - @lost_girl_found but it will remain private for now. The twitter link on this page will take everyone to my blog account. You are of course, more than welcome to send me a follower request on my personal twitter account. Most new follower requests are accepted.

I hope that all makes sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...