Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Inspiration Famine

After promising to update this blog regularly, I'm afraid I have let myself down again. 

In true 'me' style, I am all out of inspiration.  Well, maybe not so much inspiration but more lacking what it takes to write.  This weekend has not been fun.  My old digestive problems have been playing up again and I ended up having to call in sick today.  I just couldn't face sitting at a desk all day in pain. Bleugh!
Back to the grind tomorrow though.    

I'm not really happy with the way this blog is going either.  I kind of feel that it's not really coming together the way I want it to and I think that's part of the problem.  I will soldier on in the meantime until I find the way forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...