Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Weekly Awesome

Here's this week's selection of awesomeness. I hope you like it.

1.  Periodic Sweetshop print by Stephen Wildish. Available to buy here (also available as a card or poster).




Blogged

2. Shower Towel from H&M - A steal at only £3.99. Ok, it is supposed to be for kids but who cares. It reminds me a bit of Nikki Cat. WANT!

3.  Flower Press Kit from Topshop - I know, I know - you can just use a heavy book to press flowers in but I think this would make a really nice gift for someone who has everything and likes flowers. 

4.  Mari Tote from Accessorize - This looks like a really nice bag for £38. Loved it as soon as I saw it on the Accessorize website. It is part of their new range but I wouldn't waste time getting your paws on one. I bet these will fly out the door. It comes in black, camel and a metallic grey as well. Lovely!

Pretend Internet shopping is very therapeutic. Have a good week x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...