Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Lulu Guinness - Doll Face Collection

I was really excited last week when I heard that Lulu Guinness was extending her Doll Face collection.  Previously, there were only a couple of items in the collection and as lovely as they were I was disappointed that there wasn't more items available.  Well....HURRAH! More items have now been added to the collection including new tote bag designs, a clutch bag and purses. Here's a couple of my favourite items below..
Black Doll Face Fifi Clutch


Doll Face Mini Frame Purse


I'm hoping they extend the range even further and perhaps introduce new colours and designs. Here's hoping.  You can buy the Doll Face range on the Lulu Guinness website if you don't have a stockist near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...