Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Tiger

This week, I discovered Tiger. I'm probably a bit late to the party as they have been trading in the UK since 2005. However, they recently opened a store in my nearest town and after hearing several people raving about it I decided to pop in for a look.  It's basically full of stuff you never knew you needed but all very cute and stylish with very low prices as well.  I limited myself to spending £5 (yes, yes - last of the big spenders) but I really didn't "need" any of it so I thought I would be careful with the pennies. Here's what I bought...

1.  Heart coaster - this is bigger than a normal sized coaster that you would use for a cup or glass. It's perfectly sized for a tea pot stand or to stand serving dishes on at dinner.

Heart tile/coaster

 2.  Red Riding Hood pegs. Nope, absolutely no clue what I'm going to do with them. I just bought them because they were Red Riding Hood.

Red Riding Hood Pegs
 3. Fried egg napkins. Well....napkins never go wrong, do they??

Fried Egg Napkins
4.  Beetle in plexi glass. I bought this purely because it reminded me of the beetle earring scene in Moonrise Kingdom. Sad but true.

Beetle in Plexi Glass
I even got change from my £5 spending limit. These four lovely items cost just £1 each. Happy shopper!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...