Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

(non) Jubilee Weekend

I didn't get up to any jubilee related shenanigans this past weekend. Not because I don't like the Queen or anything but just because I'm not really into that stuff. I did love seeing all the colourful bunting up around houses and shops though. However, on Saturday we went to a place called Loch Leven's Larder near Kinross. There's a nice walk out the back and they do a lovely scone with cream & jam.  No pictures of the scone, unfortunately. Next time.



On Monday, I went to visit my uncle.  He has a lovely cat called Lucky, so called because he was found on top of a roof at a building site when he was just a kitten. They thought he must be lucky to navigate his way around a building site in one piece. I think Lucky is the only cat in the world that actually likes me. Normally they run. Here's a couple of the best pictures I took of him.



Hope you had a lovely weekend, however you decided to spend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...