Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

A Random Selection

Here's a selection of things the things that are rocking my world this week..

1. Ass Kickin' Mustard with Habenero pepper - I've seen the Ass Kickin' range of products before in Harvey Nichols food court but have never bought anything until this week.  I was torn between the Margarita mix and the mustard but decided that the mustard was a more sensible purchase. It's quite spicy but not so much that you want to cut your own tongue off after taking a bite. I would definitely recommend it.

Blogged

2. Chasing wolves necklace from Topshop. Who wouldn't want wolves running around their neck??
3. I bought myself this lovely Navajo blanket from H&M this week.  Can't wait until it arrives.
4. Geo panel tote bag from Topshop. I would love one of these on my arm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...