Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

George at Asda

A selection of lovely things from George at Asda.........

1.  I spotted this lovely owl sweatshirt while shopping in Asda today. A bargain at £10 and available in sizes 8-24. Unfortunately, it wouldn't suit my body shape (sob) but I had to feature it.


After arriving home, I decided to look on their website and found some other delights to share....

Blogged

2.  Bunny sweater top - who doesn't want a bunny wearing dorky glasses and a fedora on their chest? £12 and once again available in sizes 8-24.
3. Strappy bird print shoes - currently just £5. I may have to buy a pair of these. 
4.  Bunny print weekender bag (£9) - I LOVE this! I need another weekend bag like a hole in the head but I may have to have it. 

All of these items are available to buy here or may be available in your local Asda store. 

The small print - Asda have not endorsed this blog post in any way. I have not received any money or free stuff to feature their products. They are on here because I like them. Simple as that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...