Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Colourful Geometric

I've been really, really into geometric prints and shapes lately, inspired mainly by lovely cushions I bought for my living room a few months back (I will show you these in another blog post sometime).  I love the mix of colours and blunt shapes in the Star Diamond print by David Bush and the Stag Brooch. They remind me of the lego and colourful wooden cubes I had as a child. The Geometrical Illusion Printed Leather Pouch and Turqoise Hexagon earrings are my idea of understated glamour, both lovely enough to be worn in the evening or during the day.

Star Diamond by David Bush

Geometric Stag Head Brooch by SketchInc

Geometrical Illusion Printed Leather Pouch by CORIUMI

Turqoise Hexagon Earrings by Vivid by Esther
Hope you liked my selection and I hope your week ahead is filled with colourful joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...